Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My scars

It's hard to believe that 3 months ago I was a normal girl.
But now, I don't feel like I'm one of them.
My friends say that I'm kinda "bipolar" and it's weird that I have suicide ideas, but I am who I am and it doesn't mean that I'm gonna do something crazy...
So, I'm a freak, I use different clothes, I cut my own hair and I paint it like I want, WHO-THE-HELL-CARES?
I don't do what most of people do, so am I wrong or just have an own opinion?
Think about it.


This is what I use to make me feel happy and free.
Call me crazy, but this little thing is my happiness...


It's really hard to put this in the blog, cause this is kinda personal,
but I'm feeling so bad and I need to share it with people that I don't know
I mean, strangers, I know they never judge me cause they don't know me.
This is my arm. this is my blood, this is what I've done to myself and this is why I'm happy.

Don't judge me, I'm just a human...

L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment