Friday, May 4, 2012

Just me


Hey everyone in the world… I’m L.S. and I’m here to talk about everything I can’t talk with anyone else. I don’t expect you like it or something but it really helps me to find myself in words and know that maybe I’m not alone. This is about all my experiences, problems (you’ll know them) and ideas about society, egomaniacs, reality I have to live every day, and another things (be free to call me freak, everyone do it). Just hope you don’t judge me, I judge myself all the time so I think it’s enough with it.

Thanks for giving me the chance of show the real me.

L.S.



Hola a todos en el mundo… Soy L.S. y estoy acá para hablar de todo lo que no puedo hablar con nadie más. No espero que te guste o algo así, pero realmente me ayuda a encontrarme a mi misma en las palabras y sabes que tal vez no estoy sola. Esto es sobre mis experiencias, problemas (ya los conocerán) y mis ideas sobre la sociedad, egocéntricos, la realidad que tengo que vivir todos los días, y otras cosas (se libre de llamarme rara, muchos lo hacen). Solo espero que no me juzguen, lo hago yo misma todo el tiempo y creo que es suficiente.

Gracias por darme la oportunidad de mostrarme como soy.

L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment