Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bleeding hate



I told that I'll use this blog like a diary.
Today was a bad day. I don't know why but I felt really bad at school. Everyone were asking me if I was ok, I wasn't but I couldn't tell anything.
The break. I went into the bathroom. I closed the door, and took my pencil-sharpener out of my pocket. I took that little blade and I did it. YES I DID IT. A lot of girls in the bathroom but no one knew what really happened there.
I went out and with a paper in my arm I cleaned the blood.
I came back to my class alone, in silence and looking at all the people that can show their arms, feeling so bad because I can't.
It was the best moment in the whole morning.
L.S.

Les dije que iba a usar este blog como un diario.
Hoy fue un mal día. No se por qué pero me senti muy mal en la escuela. Todos estaban preguntandome si yo estaba bien, no lo estaba pero no le podía decir a nadie.
El recreo. Fui al baño. Cerre la puerta, y saque el sacapuntas que tenía en mi bolsillo. Tome el filo del sacapuntas y lo hice. SI, LO HICE. Había muchas chicas en el baño, pero nadie sabía lo que estaba pasandome.
Salí de ahí y con un papel en mi brazo me limpie la sangre.
Volví a mi clase sola, en silencio y mirando a todas las personas allí, ellas pueden mostrar sus brazos, y me sentí muy mal porque yo no puedo.
Ese fue el mejor momento de toda la mañana.

L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment