Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holding the blade again

Well.. I'm back after a few days of nothing.
Last monday was my birthday and I felt very happy (kinda weird in me).
After it, everything changed again, and I hold the blade again.
I though I could stop cutting me, but I couldn't.
I started to cut other parts of my body and not only the arm.
My chest, waist, and legs.
Why do you think? Am I crazy?
I looked for information about self-harm and I found that THIS IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM AND FAULT OF PERSONALITY...
What the fuck? I mean... I'm not crazy. I have a problem, yes, but I'm not insane like a lot of people think. An I think I have the enough personality to be myself against everything (I did crazy things, cut my hair by myself, paint it and use different clothes, that's why people say I'm crazy, STUPID RIGHT?).
I'm thinking in telling this to my best friend. He's is one of the most important people to me, and my other best friend too. But somehow I think that she wouldn't understand.
Finally I wanna say that if you ever felt this, if you ever though about suicide, if you ever though about cut yourself and if you ever felt alone with nobody to talk... I UNDESTAND YOU.
Send me an e-mail (like-ahell@hotmail.com) if you need somebody to talk or need any advise.
Love yourself, love life, and don't be like me...
Wish you an amazing life.

L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment